วันศุกร์ที่ 2 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

SORRY! Revenge Card Game


Need it for Christmas? 


In all my years of game playing I have never played the game Sorry! Not even once. My kids thought I was kidding, especially how much I love to play all types of different games. Hasbro was nice enough to send us the Sorry! Revenge Card game to check out. Up to four people can play at one time. Kayla and I were eager to give it a try, she mentioned that she saw commercials about the game.

Cheap, convenient game to pass the time.
This game was received in good time. Thanks for having it available. We love playing it. It is way fun for all ages.



This is a fun quick game. It is best suited for youngish players and does not have a lot of replayability, but it is still enjoyable 


cheap buy!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น